What do I need to bring with me?
When bringing in a warranty repair you need the following
- The original purchase receipt. This can be a copy of the receipt, you may also e-mail us a copy of it.
- The unit that needs to be repaired.
Do I need to bring in the remote?
- No, unless you are physically having an issue with the remote functioning.
Do I need to bring the power cord or any cables?
- No, if the power cord is detachable we will not need it. You also don't need to bring cables of any kind.
Can you ship the unit back to me?
- Yes, this is typically covered under warranty. If you want the unit shipped back to you please bring the original box and packaging.